• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you could only own 1 X-Metal, which style?

Nice to see my thread create so much discussion. I've only bought Juliets and have plasma, carbon, x-metal, and bone plasma. Tough choice to choose which finish I like the best.

Same answer as the other similar thread- When asked to pick a frame that I'd be forced to wear every day that needed to function well, be comfortable, look good on me, be something I liked and is easy to self maintenance? XS is still the king. It fixed the other Metals shortcomings and fits me like a glove. I love all my Metals- but for me the fact I'd keep an XS as my one pair if I had to is very telling

Polished XX, of course...

1) bling factor
2) polished goes with any lens color ever offered, ever
3) great coverage

It's got to be the Romeo for me. Less maintenance and solid pair. From your choices, I'd pick the XX.

I have to say the XS is my preference, but all have their merits. It is really what suits you.

One that has eluded me so far, mainly down to cost, is the Romeo 1 which I would like.

Bone plasma juliet with ruby iridium lenses has got to be up there for me. But I also love the shape of the penny (lower nose curve on the inside edge of the orbitals). Colour ?copper, of course!!

Latest Posts

Back