• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you didn't want to pay half your rent... Fallout up

Wow, no sense there at all. The description is some garbage trying to instill the uniqueness. Not one technical bit about the finish or anything. Won't even get them at half price in the Vault.

The price is so out of the ballpark that i do not know how they will sell any of them. im a HUGE fuel cell fan and i would not buy one of them at even half.

Maybe they are delivered to your doorstep by her majesty, The Queen, and placed upon your head as you are knighted.

On a serious note wasn't it something about the finish and how the rust version actually had rusting in it somehow? These pictures don't look like that at all.

Hmmm someone should email Oakley about these pairs with a simple "ship Brazil?" That's about the only place willing to pay these prices.

Holy cow the price went up. It was stated to be 500 last time I checked. I'm going to have to see what's the big deal when they arrive in store.

Back