• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Have A Red Shift Gascan!!!! Hurry!

Okay guys, found a deal i can't pass up. But i'm gonna have to replace the lenses.
If any of you have a pair of soviet gascans...and a pair of fire lenses from any other
gascan, or maybe even a...ruby pair?

Any chance you could pop em in and send me a photo?
Pleaaaase! :D

Or if you're against this combo... let me know. lol

Thanks in advance fam! :cool:

i dont' personally like switching out lenses. i keep everything as is..

but now days we should call ruby, fruby. they both look the same! it's not cool:(

fire and soviet, odd lol. why not titanium? i think that would match better.

true...or a vr28 perhaps? Wanted to do a sort of...camo-esque type thing. I just picked up the King's radar, putting Fire in those too.
But i won't be receiving them until friday. But i would like a second pair,with the same color combo.
I'm not sure how well it'll work on the gascan though,thats why i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to try it out.
not sure how well thats gonna work though...
we'll see!

Soviet Gascan's with fire/ruby? That would be interesting. I've got Titanium in mine and they look pretty decent. The frame is like...olive colored. A red tint may conflict with that. I have no idea how they'll look though lol.

$3500? Are the Red Shifts really worth that much? I had no idea. What is is that is making these that much? Just limited or what?

Latest Posts

Back