• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Only Could Have...

jim jannard

Founder of Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
10 items in your collection, what would they be? (Moderators don't need to make this a sticky)

I'm trying to get an idea of what the community feels are the most desirable Oakley collectibles.

Thanks.

Jim

Very good question, will have to think about this one.
1) Juliet Infinite Hero
2) Gen 1 Juliet Ducati
3) OTT
4) Medusa
5) Polished Juliet
6) 24K XS
7) 24K Juliet
8) Michael Jorden 1.0 Romeo X-Metal
9) Penny Copper
10) X-Metal Ichiro w/ Time Bomb II collector set

Eyeshade, Grip, X-metal, Medusa, OTT, Original Time Bomb, Eyejacket, Zero (because it was my first pair), Blade, C-six

If I had all of those I would consider that a perfect collection and anything else I had would be for wearing.

If it is just factory produced stuff, not counting memorabilia and promotional stuff I would say.... Romeo, OTT, Straight Jacket, Eye Jacket 2.0, Blade, Mumbo, Plate, Topcoat, Racing Jacket, Trenchcoat and a pair of R2 for daily wear. Its really hard to narrow it down to just 10 items.... thank goodness I dont have to.

Don't go by what I post to define most desirable but these are the ones that speak to me:

Plasma/Fire R1
Mars Crater
Zero 0.2 or 0.2p
Zero 0.3 or 0.3p
Zero 0.5
OTT Blade
Hatchet
Sub Zero N2T (any Sub Zero really)
X-Squared
Splice

There are a couple in my list that aren't the most expensive or desirable, but I'd also be wearing my "collection". Heck, I'm a sucker for the Zero line, so I could fill the list with different Zeros and Subs, but if I can have only 10, I want variety. Man, I wear my 0.4 as much as anything I own, but I couldn't find a way to squeeze them on the list.

In no particular order: Romeo / Razor Blades / Zero 0.3/ Pit Boss / OO wire / Racing Jacket (not the new jawbone) / Eye Jackets / Medusa / Over the Top / Leather Mars

1) Romeo1 2) mars leather 3) vintage pair of grips preferably the original oakley grip 4) pair of original oakley goggles hopefully with both sets of lenses 5) an original pair of mframe/mumbo either heater or hybrid lens 6) 1 pair of the Oakley frogskins supreme 7) factory pilots with both sets of ear pieces 8) ott's 9) original blades or rAzors not the new release's preferably the lemond yellow and violet combo 10) medusa

Easy:
Romeo (XM), Splice (FMJ/ICE), OTT (matte black/Ruby), XS (XM), L&H FC, C100 Gascan, Tribal MD, Phobia Gascan, XX 24, XX TiO2.

Minute Plasma/Gold (First ever pair)
Mars Leather (the pair that first made me curious about Oakley at age 18).
Eyeshades (first sunglasses)
Medusa
Over the Top
Plate
Jawbone
24K XX
Jordan R1
My personal holy grail of the Pewter Die Cast Funny Car

This is not at all a list of what I think would be most popular; just a list of what I like and would actually wear the most. I'm sure I'm forgetting some good stuff, but here goes:

Plate - Platinum
Splice - FMJ 5.56
Jupiter - C100
Unknown - Overcast
Half Jacket - Metallic Purple
Gascan - C100
Fuel Cell - Pendleton
Juliet - 24K
Penny - Copper
Fives Squared - White Tiger

Back