• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you thought being addicted to Oakley's was bad...

So, that was recent then, yes?

Yea I quit buying Jordans 4-5 yrs ago but kept like 7-8 pairs I really liked. I am in my 30s so I kind of grew out of them. To answer your question though, yes I recently acquired a Mars and now a Romeo using my Jordans as trade fodder.

Yea I quit buying Jordans 4-5 yrs ago but kept like 7-8 pairs I really liked. I am in my 30s so I kind of grew out of them. To answer your question though, yes I recently acquired a Mars and now a Romeo using my Jordans as trade fodder.

Good for you! If I had only known, when I was younger (nearly 40 yrs. old now) I would have kept some of my older stuff/toys/sneakers etc. and made a killing in these Ebay/trader days. Ahh..what can you do....it is part of life.

seriously - are people that crazy?!?
i would never fight for a good deal . . .
the only fights i make is on ebay a bidding war in the last few secs for a pair OAKLEYS :cool:

thank you KyleTheSid :rolleyes:

seriously - are people that crazy?!?
i would never fight for a good deal . . .
the only fights i make is on ebay a bidding war in the last few secs for a pair OAKLEYS :cool:

thank you KyleTheSid :rolleyes:

So nerd your telling us if you found a pair of The number 49 Patterson frogskins in a store at retail which was 350 you would not fight over them to get that gem of a pair?? I know I wouldn't hurt someone over them that's for sure. But I would try my hardest to get them.

it was just a regular purchase . . . nothing special - no stress - no fight - nothing . . . :cool:

well as sad as it is, i waited for those shoes got them and to be honest i love them hahaha. they were worth the wait and i got lucky and didnt have a crazy rush like that, much more organized.

Latest Posts

Back