• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Were Only Allowed 2 PAIRS...FOREVER!!!

:redface:
Haha.
I feel like I should say my CK seeing as how they're all I've talked about, but ya know what, I'm not sure I could justify them in my only 2 pairs FOREVER!!
So, that said, what WOULD I have . . . Let's see . . .

Ok . . . Here goes . . . My Dartboard L - Pearl / Pink Black Iridium and Miss Conduct - Polished Black / OO Grey Polarised

A good colour combo, smart & casual, lightweight for daily wear.

*phew* man that was TOOOOOUGH!!!

:biggrin:

At last PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is extremely difficult but here I go.
1) Ernesto Fonseca Antix: Love the fit of Antix and IMO these are the coolest design on any Oakleys.
2) Ducati Holbrook: Class and Flash in one pair.

:redface:

Ok . . . Here goes . . . My Dartboard L - Pearl / Pink Black Iridium and Miss Conduct - Polished Black / OO Grey Polarised

A good colour combo, smart & casual, lightweight for daily wear.

*phew* man that was TOOOOOUGH!!!

Hmmmm. Are you sure about that? Big decision this. It's oakleys FOREVER, after all.

(Voice of Chris Tarrant)
Is that your final answer?
You wanna phone a friend, or go 50/50?

Cos, ya know, what about your gold Darts for smart wear?
Think of the related shoes and bag choices you will also have to make FOREVER.

Heh heh.

I know, my Forum friends. I am an awful, awful man....

Hmmmm. Are you sure about that? Big decision this. It's oakleys FOREVER, after all.

(Voice of Chris Tarrant)
Is that your final answer?
You wanna phone a friend, or go 50/50?

Cos, ya know, what about your gold Darts for smart wear?
Think of the related shoes and bag choices you will also have to make FOREVER.

Heh heh.

I know, my Forum friends. I am an awful, awful man....

:sad:

Oh who am I kidding..... I can't make this decision! I'm a GIRL!!!! I can't work with these boundaries . . . MORE is MORE!!!

So, in the words of the Dragons, "I'm Out"!!!!!

Would have to be the only two pairs I currently own -

- Carbon/Ice Iridium Juliets - just got em. They will have to be pried from my cold, dead fingers

- Black/Black Iridium Whiskers - my Secret Service shades (as my wife calls them). They will be in my other set of cold dead fingers.

Would have to be the only two pairs I currently own -

- Carbon/Ice Iridium Juliets - just got em. They will have to be pried from my cold, dead fingers

- Black/Black Iridium Whiskers - my Secret Service shades (as my wife calls them). They will be in my other set of cold dead fingers.

haha i feel your love for the Juliets.. wait till you get a pair of Romeo1s!..

and PS, I forgot how great the Half Jackets are.. my goodness i might actually switch out of X-metals for once just to rock the Rootbeer/GoldIridium HJ-XLJ today!

Back