• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IH Frogs

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
Just got these in the mail .. Have been admiring from afar for awhile ! I really like them so far but I do wish the frames were a little darker . Still, glad to have a piece of the IH fam
8e3yna4y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got these in the mail .. Have been admiring from afar for awhile ! I really like them so far but I do wish the frames were a little darker . Still, glad to have a piece of the IH fam
8e3yna4y.jpg
If they were any darker, they'd be black!

Nice shades ... I was also checking these out for a while and came close to buying a pair. The only reason I held off is because I have a pair of blacklight blacks that are real close in color (dark grey) and I tend not to repeat colors - my logical side. :-\

If they were any darker, they'd be black!

Nice shades ... I was also checking these out for a while and came close to buying a pair. The only reason I held off is because I have a pair of blacklight blacks that are real close in color (dark grey) and I tend not to repeat colors - my logical side. :-\
To be honest I thought they were closed to a soft-touch black look before I got them.. Now that I have them, and I've had a little time, they've really grown on me alot . The violet looks so good with the gray.. The violet iridium may be working its way into my favorite lens color .. That or fire

Back