• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ih Juliet, Ducati Xmetal Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just going to make a bulk thread for the metals i will be selling and update it as needed with more glasses.
I will be posting up some lenses as well. If you want more then one thing i will work on a deal for you.
I will upload more detailed pics a little later today. If there is something specific please feel free to ask.
Paid f and f or add fees please.

First is a copper penny. Frame is mint and serialized. Lenses are gold iridium custom cuts. Also included some bi custom cut lenses. Coin is included but no box.
yna6a9y4.jpg

580 obo sold

Copper plated juliet. Frame is super tight and clean. Only flaw is a mark in the plating on the inside of nose right by the nose pin.
Gold irid lenses currently installed are 7.5/10. There is some peeling on inside of lenses but wearable.

350 sold. Glasses amd bag only sold

Tio2 cerakoted juliet. This pair has a gen 1 finish plasma on the orbitals and a black nose and arms. Nose is a 7/10. No lenses included in this pair unless you want to add them. I have vr28 bip, ice, ruby available.
pe7a4uza.jpg

265 obo frame only.sold

Xx cerakoted 24k
Orbitals are gen 3 stock plasma. Gold has been recoated with cerakote gold. Looks great. Nose is about 7/10. Lenses are 24k polarized cut tacos.10/10
deraqa8u.jpg

380 obo glasses and bag only. Sold

Ducati juliets. Xmetal serialized and a carbon serialized.
Both are mint. Both include a carbon ducati box complete, just non serial matched. Pic has some linegear nose bombs i can put oem back on.

3y4a4ygy.jpg

Xmetal 595 obo.
Carbon 500 obo. Sold.

Nib titanium/gold romeo 1 875.sold
Nib ih juliet 785

Ih themed half x. Frame and lenses mint. Custom cut violets. Great.cut.glasses and bag only
e5uhesuh.jpg

235 sold

More to follow. And better pics when i get home.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm

pm

Pmd

Guess i didnt delete all of the list i made of future pairs. I dont have pics on my phone of those 2 but ill add prices for now.

Also PMd!

Username Hidden said:
Guess i didnt delete all of the list i made of future pairs. I dont have pics on my phone of those 2 but ill add prices for now.
Need that Ti Romeo to complete the trifecta

PM sent! Ill take everything. Sell to me! Ship brazil?

Paid! Thanks Clark!

Awsome collection

Status
Not open for further replies.