• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold IH Juliet Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
No mate, this has been a growing issue for me over the last couple of years, it seems that its OK for us all to ship to the US but buying from the US is becoming a pain in the arse.... BTW, @zwc0442 I appreciate all the work you've done for me over the years đź‘Ť
Blame this douche a&& steve :cry: :cry:
89B0BDEC-1EB6-4011-8302-3D98A666567D.gif

Some people reacted to this post.
Great seeing an OeM frame in the wild for a decent price.. Real question is why no lenses?

I’m sure some will be asking about the condition of the nose bridge? Whether or not it needs a tune?

Username Hidden said:
Great seeing an OeM frame in the wild for a decent price.. Real question is why no lenses?
Because, like the rubbers, I don't have them available for this frame.

Username Hidden said:
Because, like the rubbers, I don't have them available for this frame.

Username Hidden said:
I’m sure some will be asking about the condition of the nose bridge? Whether or not it needs a tune?
No one has yet.
It'll be a good opportunity for a bump.

Taco Tuesday
Thursday DRAMA...
My only objections shipping out of the USA is when I shipped to Germany , take me like 25 minutes to write the name of the street name, and another 25 minutes to write the name of the town and another 25 minutes to explain the post Master is a real address...(true story)

Does it need a tune?

Username Hidden said:
Does it need a tune?
A$$

In all seriousness though, I would like to put my apologies out there to our O'Bros and Hoes who are outside the US and run up against guys like me who for one reason or another don't want to ship internationally.
It's a shame to lose a member like Sc'O'user to something as foolish as this, but, sometimes you're just over it and I'm sorry this was the thread that put him there.
From this point forward I will declare preference to ship within the US but will consider, in Private Message, the option of overseas shipping.

And the Nosebridge is tight

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Taco Tuesday
Thursday DRAMA...
My only objections shipping out of the USA is when I shipped to Germany , take me like 25 minutes to write the name of the street name, and another 25 minutes to write the name of the town and another 25 minutes to explain the post Master is a real address...(true story)
WTF?? Did you go to school.... Did the 'post master' go to school... 75 minutes to send a ****in parcel??????? Glad I'm getting out.... It takes me longer to take a piss than send a parcel internationally these days.... What the **** is going on over there?? **** me!!!!! Your sounding like a North Korean...

Status
Not open for further replies.