• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IKON for XX

Sent my frame in to Doug at IKON lenses, he needed an XX frame in order to begin lens production for this model since all he currently owns is a Juliet.

Check ebay for his listings for XX X-Metal lenses. That is my frame in the pics for every listing!

Thank you Xman for the awesome finish job and thank you Doug for showing them off in your listings.

When I receive the lenses I ordered I plan to test them and post as detailed a review as I can. I really think they are gonna be awesome. They are prism corrected melanin injected poly carbonate with AR coating and all. Should be fantastic!

and...they are available...unlike oakley lenses or even donors at this point apparently
They don't make this for x-metal xx anymore? I couldn't find any ikon lenses for my x-metal xx on eBay.

They don't make this for x-metal xx anymore? I couldn't find any ikon lenses for my x-metal xx on eBay.

Send them a message on ebay and they will probably answer quickly. I'm not sure they ever answer questions here. I think they make them in batches so they might just be temporarily out of stock.