• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'll be your huckelberry

1) sell guns (keep one)
2) stop buying Transformer toys
3) buying and selling Oakleys for money is pointless
1) haven't bought a gun in years, most of these were my great grand dad's, one is my daughter's so no.
2) I got the transformer 15 years ago, argument invalid
3) I make money selling oakleys. So not really pointless. That's like saying the kid that buys tennis shoes to sell to rappers that makes 1mill a year is pointless. Got to start somewhere.

Sent from your mom

Every dollar counts. Everyone has A hustle. How do you think I got theses bad boys trades and selling stuff I traded for.. Some are just better then it then others ;)
IMG_6225.JPG

Last edited:
1. Great collection. It is something to be proud of
2. That is a reissue Transformers from 2009 not 1985. The 25th anniversary logo is in the corner
3. Keep plugging away at life. My best wishes to you

1. Great collection. It is something to be proud of
2. That is a reissue Transformers from 2009 not 1985. The 25th anniversary logo is in the corner
3. Keep plugging away at life. My best wishes to you
I was using the 1985 for the cabover so it wasn't confused with the 379 or westernstar truck.

Sent from your mom

Well since everyone wants to make fun of me here let me drop some knowledge. So first off I have an 11 month old child. She wakes up during the night needing a bottle. So I have some of her ready made formula so I don't have to walk down stairs. I have a 7yr old daughter that sleeps with me in my king size because a window a.c. unit can't fit in her window. My mother watches my children during the week while I'm at work. My wife is a recovering drug addict and ca t keep the children. I live with my parents because I can't afford to get my own place with my kids and wife. And she don't work. I make roughly 550$ a week after tax driving a stupid truck. And the house we live in hasn't had working a.c. in the last 4 years. And we can't even use the tap water. So since my room is upstairs I have a window unit. Because you know y'all are so much better than me.
Oh and as for my oakley stuff, I buy to re sell to make some extra money.
So yes laugh it up at someone trying as hard as they can in life.

Sent from your mom
I don't laugh at anyone when it comes to their living or financial situation........ever.

Keep plugging away bro, there are a lot of lesser men who wouldn't be able to handle what you are going through. From a father to a father, I praise you for doing all that you can for your family. Don't let any jackass who doesn't have a clue get to you with their comments. Good luck and God bless

Some amazing pieces there man. Missed a sale on an ar 15 with a rail long barrel. For 295$ a while back... havnt been the same since. But I can't have guns where I live so it would just go to storage with the others anyways.

Back