• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm a big fan of this

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member

Enough to buy? No, since it is over my self-imposed price limit. However, if this work is as nice as it looks then I REALLY appreciate the concept and workmanship:

6982504186_b52648766b.jpg

Would look great posed next to a stainless M1911!

in my opinion that is really poor workmanship. looks horrible. there was a xx done up similar to that but with a fighter jet look. that one shows how that kind of customization technique should be done. wish i could find the pictures but it was posted on o review at one time or another.

I'd almost buy them and use the 24K lenses to put in a pair of 24K Juliets and OG like JuneBug did.

I'd set them in a display next to a pair of polished Juliets with Slate Iridium lenses and become blinded.

Then I could put another color lens in this pair and they would probably still be every bit as cool.

Cool concept, but it doesn't really work out too well. I'm not sure if they're supposed to be bullet holes or what. I think the dimple on the right-eye orbital looks better than the counter sunk holes. The frames also look really blotchy, they should have started with an X-metal frame and not touched the finish or brushed it after they were done.

And it looks like they just used center drills, I hope someone didn't take the time to go back with a sink drill to add a chamfer on some of those holes.

I think the "Bullet Proof Dremel Edition" Fuel Cell was a better idea, even if the execution went a little too nasty on them.

5700142964_f759b12b46.jpg

Cool concept, but it doesn't really work out too well. I'm not sure if they're supposed to be bullet holes or what. I think the dimple on the right-eye orbital looks better than the counter sunk holes.

I figured you'd be more down than that. Yeah, my interpretation from the title was bullet holes and to me it was kinda like the Harley builder perspective with custom bikes. Which is funny because I'm a sport bike guy. And no, not even if I were drunk would I pull the trigger right now. (probably not, anyway).

Seriously, I get it. In the NSX world there are guys that appreciate them because they feel that they are collectors items. Then there are guys that felt that the platform was underpowered and added forced induction to bring the motor up to par to keep the car revelant. The purists like to lord over the modders and I get it that purists might not like these Juliets as much but seriously now: they're as butt-ugly as those bullet-proof Dremels?

Seriously?

Back