• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm an Oakley addict.

So far I only have the Silver/black/poarized . But I have my eye on a Planet X/ Positive Red pair. I wanted my next ones to be a pair of Plazmas, but the retro of the Eyejackets Redux is so awesome, and I've had so many compliments on them, already.

I will be looking for something in prizm Tungsten now. Thank you!
I have the Silver / Black but it's from the MUZM set. The Planet X pair is out for delivery right now, lol.
Also have a couple Shift Spins and a Low Light. Plazmas are fantastic too.

I have the Silver / Black but it's from the MUZM set. The Planet X pair is out for delivery right now, lol.
Also have a couple Shift Spins and a Low Light. Plazmas are fantastic too.
Seems like we have similar tastes.
I'm on the fence. I usually don't buy more than 1 pair of the same models, unless I'm replacing a pair I have lost/destroyed/traded. Plazmas and Jawbreakers have been on my checklist for a while now. But the new Eyejackets... and the Planet X look so sick. Oakley makes me so indecisive, with so many hard choices. I think the lens technology is what is going to be my #1 deciding factor from now on. Just hard to see a real difference inside a store or buying online. So I'm going to rely on you guys' opinions from now on.

Seems like we have similar tastes.
I'm on the fence. I usually don't buy more than 1 pair of the same models, unless I'm replacing a pair I have lost/destroyed/traded. Plazmas and Jawbreakers have been on my checklist for a while now. But the new Eyejackets... and the Planet X look so sick. Oakley makes me so indecisive, with so many hard choices. I think the lens technology is what is going to be my #1 deciding factor from now on. Just hard to see a real difference inside a store or buying online. So I'm going to rely on you guys' opinions from now on.
See that's where it all goes sideways... You just end up with one (or more) of everything! lol

Different lenses for different uses, I have 6 Plazmas, mostly with different lenses because I use them on the motorcycle. Road, road black, photochromic, deep water prizm, etc.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

BLOG+PHOTO+HEADER+TEMPLATE+SIZE.jpg

See that's where it all goes sideways... You just end up with one (or more) of everything! lol

Different lenses for different uses, I have 6 Plazmas, mostly with different lenses because I use them on the motorcycle. Road, road black, photochromic, deep water prizm, etc.
True. It's difficult to limit myself and not buy 1 pair of everything. Lol. All of mine must be general/everyday use. Sun/uv filtering and cool factor has usually been the priorities. But Prizm P just changed the game for me.

Haha. I actually have a display case. But I just can't " just collect" them. I wanted to. I've tried. But I must wear them all. So they all get use and are in my daily rotation.
That's why I mentioned the No Shelf Whores club! I'm the same way, though I only, currently, own 6 pair, 4 of which are X-metals, I wear all 6 pair regularly. I've recently decided I wear 1 pair for a week at a time to keep them all in rotation as much as possible. I figure there's no sense having them if all they do is sit on a shelf collecting dust 🤷‍♂️

The most natural color enhancer (Daily Prizm)
Brings out flowers and greenery best (Tungsten Prizm)
Just makes everything happy (24K Prizm)
Best on a super bright day (Deep Water Prizm)
Driving (Tie between Dark Road and Daily Prizm)
Others like Ruby, Sapphire, Jade, Etc. all are nice and I enjoy them but the ones above make my daily wear rotation the most.

And Welcome... My name is XxrumkaxX and I am an Oakley addict!

dave-tyrone-dave.gif

Back