• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm An X Metal Noobie

You know? I love Gascans but sadly I think they're not a great investment unless you score some super rare edition like the Berlin or the London Police or the 100 dollar bill

The Berlin? Which are those. I got my London Police for quite a hefty price, and almost snagged another set for $110. I really like the Tron's. Their design is nice and subtle at the same time. I just got the TLD ones, which are my crown jewel piece of all the Gascan's I own haha. I doubt I'll ever get the Flores Gascan's though.

Edit: Oh, the C100! haha. Whoops

I've got 9.

- Troy Lee's
- London Police
- Tron's
- Soviet
- Foose

And the other 4 are more plain, like Plaid, Ghost Text, Rust and Grab Bag Icon pair.

Edit: Btw, these were all acquired within the last month haha. Ever since joining this Forum, it's been downhill for my wallet.

With the X Metal XX, I can't seem to find one to actually try on. I know for a fact the Juliet's fit me decently with the larger nosebombs. How do the XX's fit compared to the Juliet's?

HAHA! i stay away from the X-Metal discussions cause i can never keep up or follow! :tongue: but if they looked at least half decent on me i would have a pair under my xmas tree! ..but they don't so i guess no metals for kyle :sad: hahaha

Oh those lenses are much bigger. I'll probably have to find somewhere to try them on before buying haha. Thanks for the pictures!

Latest Posts

Back