• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm An X Metal Noobie

The one with the ruby lenses is the Juliet and the other is the XX, the Juliet are smaller and the orbitals are less rounded on the edges and that's why it fits perfectly on smaller faces and the XX are a little bit more large and as you can see the orbitals are rounded which help to fit on medium to larger faces

HAHA! i stay away from the X-Metal discussions cause i can never keep up or follow! :tongue: but if they looked at least half decent on me i would have a pair under my xmas tree! ..but they don't so i guess no metals for kyle :sad: hahaha

Honestly, I thought the Lifestyle frames (specifically the Gascan's and Fives) looked too big and weird on me. I started wearing them a lot, and now I think I look weird in Wireframes (which is all I wore before). Guess it takes some time to get used to?

The one with the ruby lenses is the Juliet and the other is the XX, the Juliet are smaller and the orbitals are less rounded on the edges and that's why it fits perfectly on smaller faces and the XX are a little bit more large and as you can see the orbitals are rounded which help to fit on medium to larger faces

I've got a smaller face I think...XX's may look a bit large on me considering the Half X looked big, until I trimmed the lenses down.

KhSRy.jpg

Oh those lenses are much bigger. I'll probably have to find somewhere to try them on before buying haha. Thanks for the pictures!
I don't think you got any problems finding the Juliet but for the XX are much harder to find, maybe directly on an O store

I've got a smaller face I think...XX's may look a bit large on me considering the Half X looked big, until I trimmed the lenses down.

KhSRy.jpg

Dude definitely the Juliets are what you're looking for, but is not like a big difference, the XX are larger than juliet but not as large as the X Squared. Probably the same size as the Half X

Will hunt for the Polished frame then! I really like the hammer stems. That's the one reason I was attracted to them to begin with. If I have no luck though, I will search for a nice, subtle Carbon frame :). Thanks!

Wow, you can actually pull those Half X's off. The lenses were too big on me and had to modify them haha. I'll definitely need to go with the Juliet's. Thank you for the comparison man! Greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

Will hunt for the Polished frame then! I really like the hammer stems. That's the one reason I was attracted to them to begin with. If I have no luck though, I will search for a nice, subtle Carbon frame :). Thanks!

You are very welcome dude, have fun and good luck in your search, I'm glad I could help

Latest Posts

Back