• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm BACK

gs300

Oakley Expert
Elizabethtown, Ky
I have been out of the country for a job I got 2 months ago. I had training in India and that was eye opening for me. I just wanted to say I'm back

Dude give us some details on what you were doing...

I was training for injection molding of flex films. simple terms super large rolls of package plastic slips for ups, the clear plastic packaging slips. we do other things but can't say. 8 other guys from my area were sent to India with me. we all will be the lead trainers for the presses. Our plant is currently being finished up. We are starting the training this week going to be rough few weeks. It was crazy I had just gotten back from Destin FL and 1 week later I'm in India. Lucked out and got this job. Not fun being away from my family especially a wife that is expecting to give birth in Feb. Gotta do what I gotta do to keep bills paid.

Welcome back! Sounds like you got lucky with a decent job. Keep up the good work, there's some deals out there for X Metal!

Back