• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im going to be that guy today......

I know you still are looking for the dark earth green from my last post, in your opinion what is a fair price?
If you are selling one $500 is a fair price and I will buy it. :grin: Just from what I have seen I dont think there is a MM even new in box that you could sell at retail, even the diamond ones. Mybe a blue polished if its new in box. Most are abut 1/2 retail for used, even less with no box. NIB might fetch 2/3 retail. The dark earth doesnt show up very often but seen them go for about 700-800 depending on the condition of the band. There are no replacement bands available.

Yellow face (we all know it's really orange) is the best! (it's the only one i have. lol.)
I like the yellow dial the most as well, If it was available when i purchased my first i probably would have bought it instead. the contrast is beautiful.

I don't own a MM but I'm really liking your copper one. Welcome to the forum. You will fit in just fine :cool:

If you are selling one $500 is a fair price and I will buy it. :grin: Just from what I have seen I dont think there is a MM even new in box that you could sell at retail, even the diamond ones. Mybe a blue polished if its new in box. Most are abut 1/2 retail for used, even less with no box. NIB might fetch 2/3 retail. The dark earth doesnt show up very often but seen them go for about 700-800 depending on the condition of the band. There are no replacement bands available.
Im waiting for @The_Darkone to sell you his and I have dibs on the next. The dark green and diamond black are the ones im hunting for then the collection will be acceptable.

Latest Posts

Back