• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im going to be that guy today......

I completely get it. I bought a black screened MM about a year ago, with the intentions of polishing it to a stainless steel finish. I experimented with one link and it actually came out pretty flawless (but took a very long time). The problem was over the next several months, the gray tone of the MM Titanium kind of grew on me, and I changed my mind about polishing it (the link I polished was a spare).
Last night I bought another one, same face and everything. Now THAT one I'm gonna polish.
Yeah, I know, I think that's a little obsessive.
Very nice collection there, BTW!

I completely get it. I bought a black screened MM about a year ago, with the intentions of polishing it to a stainless steel finish. I experimented with one link and it actually came out pretty flawless (but took a very long time). The problem was over the next several months, the gray tone of the MM Titanium kind of grew on me, and I changed my mind about polishing it (the link I polished was a spare).
Last night I bought another one, same face and everything. Now THAT one I'm gonna polish.
Yeah, I know, I think that's a little obsessive.
Very nice collection there, BTW!

After polishing a red one I thought I would never ever do one again. It was painstakingly boring, mostly the links, so repetitive. It felt like I did 30 links. I now have a polished blue that needs attention and 4 weeks in a hotel room coming up.

Back