• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm hoping to win another X-Metal for my collection.......

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
As I write this, I'm hoping to win another X-Metal for my collection. The description and details are going to have to wait. Suffice is to say...........IT'S A GOODUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the tip?..............Tease.

I know........it's not intentional .....or is it...? Hahahahaha

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush...

You know the score, Kronin.............

Hope you get them and post pics after. It's always a great day to get new metals!

Thank you Sappy, it is an enjoyable experience receiving X-Metals......
But it's 'not over till the fat lady sings'..........she's waiting in the wings...............

"Fat ladies" hu? So your a chubby chaser ;) cant deny that when that fat ladie starts singing i get a little excited! I have a new x metal coming as well :) probably not as awesome as what you have planned but an x metal is an x metal, always exciting when a new one is on its way!

So when do we find out what it is already. The suspense is killing me, bro.

"Fat ladies" hu? So your a chubby chaser ;) cant deny that when that fat ladie starts singing i get a little excited! I have a new x metal coming as well :) probably not as awesome as what you have planned but an x metal is an x metal, always exciting when a new one is on its way!

It's always great the way the box arrives and you open it to reveal another piece of idividual art.

So when do we find out what it is already. The suspense is killing me, bro.

Well, if I say it's a Juliet............

Back