• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm like *this* close on Jawbones,||. Halp me.

I bought a pair of split jackets and a pair of jawbones along with a few other models when I got home I had two sets of these plastic hinge nose pieces. Did the salesman make a mistake of do those 2 models use the same nose pieces?

I bought a pair of split jackets and a pair of jawbones along with a few other models when I got home I had two sets of these plastic hinge nose pieces. Did the salesman make a mistake of do those 2 models use the same nose pieces?
I think nose pads are same size but jaws on split jacket and jawbone are not, that's why jawbone uses larger lenses...

They are shared. People have been swapping jaws for hybrid pairs without problem apart from the lenses.

And on that, I can't find nose pieces other than at ebay and this one place on Amazon where they don't look like the Asian fit ones I might go for. In fact I don't see any RJ accessory kits period. I'll likely contact Oakley when the pair comes in, see what can be done.

Back