• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

i'm looking for flores

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the word?

Some people reacted to this post.
i can't trade with him because i don't have the flores 1.0

Username Hidden said:
i can't trade with him because i don't have the flores 1.0

:sad:

Well if you were so interested in buying the Flores, you wouldn't have stuffed me around by cancelled my PayPal request. If there are any real interested buyers, I'm selling my mint Flores on eBay. Everytime I try to sell on this forum, person say they will bash me on this forum because I don't give them an answer or a price they like. Meanboss is the only decent customer I have dealt with on this forum.

wow that's nice to bash people on the forum
btw i'm very interested but you agreed on a price and send me a invoice for the wrong amount
that's why i've cancel your invoice by thinking you made a mistake
i don't know why you're that mad about it
i just wait for the invoice to pay you
wow!!

Username Hidden said:
Well if you were so interested in buying the Flores, you wouldn't have stuffed me around by cancelled my PayPal request. If there are any real interested buyers, I'm selling my mint Flores on eBay. Everytime I try to sell on this forum, person say they will bash me on this forum because I don't give them an answer or a price they like. Meanboss is the only decent customer I have dealt with on this forum.

Lauren,

You agreed on a price in Canadian dollars any you sent him a invoice for Australian dollars. This is the only problem going on. You agreed on a price and then changed it. All you have to do is WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO!!! This buyer is one of the best sellers and buyers on this site. YOU are making yourself look bad with these comments. Just do what you said and all will be OK

Username Hidden said:
Hey, I don't see any Flores on ebay, but send me a PM... Serious buyer...

Start your own thread, you don't do stuff like this on someone thread!!

Username Hidden said:
Start your own thread, you don't do stuff like this on someone thread!!

Removed my post.

Gs300 you threatened to bash me on here if I didn't sell them to you. I live in Australia. Why would I give a price in Canadian dollars??? I just checked my emails and two emails state "in Australian dollars". Ruby skull, you should do the buying yourself. Your friend is so rude and didn't read the emails properly. No one threatens me!!!

hey... easy.... it's starting to get ugly....

Status
Not open for further replies.