• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IM Looking To Do A Monster Dog Cerakote Infinite Hero Project. Need Some Help

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
Im looking to do a pair of IH monster dogs, Im trying to find what the closest cerakote color is to that carbon color of the fuel cell frames. as well as the shade of purple to use for icons. Ive looked at the cerakote swatches online but due to computer screen colors i know some of them look different once applied.

sorry can't help with the color but I am just curious if you are planning on doing this yourself?

Just curious because I started a cerakote OTT project on my own. I'm not sure how it's turning out yet but I may have destroyed a pair of OTT's!!! lol.

i have had alot of cerakote done and there are a few colors that match combat grey is really the closest i compared a color sample to the ih fuel cells
Just curious because I started a cerakote OTT project on my own. I'm not sure how it's turning out yet but I may have destroyed a pair of OTT's!!! lol.
it can be fixed i can give you some ideas

Here are some IH and violet impressions for your project and btw - I'm thinking about the same project ;)

k2kmw82r.jpg

Their greys are not on point. I blend mine to match. No need in spending $85 to get 2 tester bottles. And I am just about caught up. Next week should have me 100%

Latest Posts

Back