• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm not new to Oakley

leeopt

Oakley Beginner
I was once an Authorized dealer of Oakley Sunglasses, before the company "improved" and my sales rep went MIA I was happy peddling their wares. But that's a different story. There are many interesting designs unique to Oakley, and they have never skimped on Optical Quality. I think this has gotten them to discontinue so of their best products due to difficulty with quality assurance in the sun-glass production process. I look forward to seeing what else they will come up with.
I am concerned about the Frogskins. What I have seen and held in my hands is not up to snuff, but could have been knock offs. As a member of the optical profession I notice things right away...but that's just me. I hope my friend just bought fakes.
Let's see what was and is to come.

Everyone is so polite here. Just proves that the whole world doesn't turn into jerks when the go online. I'm seeing lots of interesting stuff. I'll jump in when I can. Otherwise I am just stalking.

Latest Posts

Back