• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm Pretty Cranky!!!

Where did you get that case from? I've been thinking about building my own out of lexan for a long time with the exact setup that you have. Is it something you built or can I go buy one somewhere?
I got the case from eBay. Seller is: Displaycasedirect. I have purchased three cases from them, in total, never had a problem. They come in a variety of sizes. You want one that is made to display 1/24 scale diecast cars (this one was specifically for 1:24 NASCAR). The number of compartments / shelves will determine the cost; the more compartments, the more money it will cost. Good luck!

Last edited:
I think I have that one. It's the one in the pic with orange sticker on it.
D3CAC3B5-E6BC-4511-AFED-98D08D13A3B3.jpg

OK, but, I just realized that you do not have the Matte Black with the Ice Iridium Polarized with Polished Blue Icons. I have it but, I was getting ready to return it since, I already have the Polished Black / IIP / Polished Blue Icons.

OK, but, I just realized that you do not have the Matte Black with the Ice Iridium Polarized with Polished Blue Icons. I have it but, I was getting ready to return it since, I already have the Polished Black / IIP / Polished Blue Icons.

Nope I got that one too! I think the only one I am missing is the SI Polarized pair.

I got the case from eBay. Seller is: Displaycasedirect. I have purchased three cases from them, in total, never had a problem. They come in a variety of sizes. You want one that is made to display 1/24 scale diecast cars. The number of compartments / shelves will determine the cost; the more compartments, the more money it will cost. Good luck!
Thanks for the info. At that price I think I'll just stick to the plan with building my own, or waiting for a decently priced Oakley case to pop up. I've only got a handful of pairs anyway so if I'm going to spend over $100, it's going to be for more glasses or a case hahaha. Great looking collection and display though.

Thanks man. I guess it depends on how large you need the case to be. Oakley cases were always out of my price range, so I went with this. Hope you find what you are looking for!

I like the top left pair. What are they?
Custom Crankcase / Steel frame / Black Iridium Polarized lenses / Chrome Icons.

hery5enu.jpg

Last edited: