• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm Probably Going To Get Either Holbrooks or Jupiters, so...

Oooo, might have to wait for those :p
The Moto GP ones are pretty nice too though!

Looks like I have some tough decisions ahead of me.

What do you think would be a better colour combo?
The Moto GP Holbrooks
or
a chrome iridium lens in a matte black holbrook frame?

One of the main reasons I ask, is that I'm not exactly sure which will frame will the better (Holbrooks or Jupiters) and I know I can get a matte black frame with chrome lens for both styles.

lol,

Clear frames aren't exactly what I'm after :/

Even if I did want them, I'm 16, not old enough for a paypal account and my mom doesn't want me 'buying stuff from people off the internet'
I know that this site is a reliable and safe place to do business, but I doubt she'd understand.
I'm confined to Sunglass Huts & the occasional Oakley Vault :p

Even if I did want them, I'm 16, not old enough for a paypal account and my mom doesn't want me 'buying stuff from people off the internet'
I know that this site is a reliable and safe place to do business, but I doubt she'd understand.

That's fine. Just mail me cash.

Haha. Only kidding. Go for the MOTOGPs.
:biggrin:

I'll definitely look into it!

If the Jupiters look better on me than the Holbrooks what should I do there?
I like the VR Jupiters, but I'm actually trying to stay away from the fire lens (I love it in my Flak Jackets, but I'm trying to 'blend' in a little more :p )

lol,

Clear frames aren't exactly what I'm after :/

Same problem bro! But Im 14

I'll definitely look into it!

If the Jupiters look better on me than the Holbrooks what should I do there?
I like the VR Jupiters, but I'm actually trying to stay away from the fire lens (I love it in my Flak Jackets, but I'm trying to 'blend' in a little more :p )

If a frame doesn't suit you and you're not making a collection for display or anything, don't get it.

I've made the mistake in the past to buy something based on a forum being all egged up about it, only to get it home and realize the $200 item doesn't work for me and I can't hope to make half my money back selling it.

I have a steadfast rule now that I won't buy any glasses on here without trying them on first and getting an opinion on how they look. It's probably saved me a good chunk of money.

So long story short, the Holbrook and Jupiter Squared are cool, hip frames then youngin's wear well, pick the best one for you.

If a frame doesn't suit you and you're not making a collection for display or anything, don't get it.

I've made the mistake in the past to buy something based on a forum being all egged up about it, only to get it home and realize the $200 item doesn't work for me and I can't hope to make half my money back selling it.

I have a steadfast rule now that I won't buy any glasses on here without trying them on first and getting an opinion on how they look. It's probably saved me a good chunk of money.

So long story short, the Holbrook and Jupiter Squared are cool, hip frames then youngin's wear well, pick the best one for you.

Good Advice! Thanks again!

Are there any particularly cool, not super flashy, Jupiter colour combinations?

Back