• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm speechless over this ebay item

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Which is why I type this...

Start with some prejudice, mix in a couple of doses of misinformation and you get item # 120975223566

Wow! WTH?

I have yet to start collecting any metal glasses so could you please explain to me what is wrong with this item?

I relisted this item because a guy from Indonesia bought it and He used a CAUCASIAN name paypal account. Paypal caught it right away! Thanks to Paypal ! ! !
And why cant the guy be, maybe, caucasian living in indonesia? or perhaps he actually HAS a caucasian name, despite his ancestry? how racist can you get?

Selling Authentic, RARE and Barely used Oakley XX Metal Frame on a Walleva Lens Ruby Polarized ( FYI! ORIGINAL OAKLEY RUBY LENSES DOESNT HAVE POLARIZED).
walleva lenses are ****. id rather have OEM non-polarised lenses.

This Authentic XX Metal frame are bended ( not the ordinary x-metal frame are straight) and originally released at 1999
you mean hammerstems? all XX's have hammerstems, so this is nothing special

and This one is one of my Favorite in my collection, But i have to let it go. I'm tired of collecting oakley's.
maybe because you dont understand or appreciate them, but i concur..

I baby my oakley collections! The Frame and Lens are in Awesome condition and No scratch or Defect.
Who cares if you have perfect lenses that arent OEM?

XX metal doesnt have serial numbers, 24K have serial number. It come with the micro fiber cloth and a Oakley box.
WRONG. this is simply a 2009 re-release with no serial number. earlier (original release) XX in the Xmetal colorway have serials "XX123456". in addition, re-release 24K's didnt have a serial number either.

Buyer is responsible for Paying Taxes and Duties in their respective Country. US and CANADA only. I will not ship to Asia, Hawaii and Alaska.

Shipping Includes insurance and tracking number.
finally, $335 may be a good price for a mint XX with the original lenses, but those alone set the price back an additional $60 to get them from HQ. I personally wont pay over 280 shipped for them.

ok its late, im grumpy, but its what it is =/ mods, lemme know if i need to delete any of my opinions here.

My favorite part is where he says he wont ship to Asia, Alaska or Hawaii. I get he does not like asians, but what does he have against Alaska? To close to asia? I also find his xenophobia a bit odd as i would asume from his poor grammer hes likely an immigrant himself. That or he spent a lot of time eating paint chips as kid.

My favorite part is where he says he wont ship to Asia, Alaska or Hawaii. I get he does not like asians, but what does he have against Alaska? To close to asia? I also find his xenophobia a bit odd as i would asume from his poor grammer hes likely an immigrant himself. That or he spent a lot of time eating paint chips as kid.

i would go with a combination of inbred and option #2, but im just spitballin' here. haha. ebay cracks me up sometimes.

He's probably throwing Inuit in there in regards to his racism/Asians (which is like a double jeopardy on his ignorance)

Hmm.. I wonder if he means one of the third party forwarders that have been cropping up on the Bay, like Shop Airline America (Ebay claims can and will get you on damage from the forwarder shipping internationally a month after the fact). Perhaps that's giving him/her too much credit.

That scenario got me recently... I sold a pair and shipped them to the buyer's paypal address in NY state. I asked him to leave + feedback once the item arrived and he went on to tell me that he lives in the Philippines and that he wouldn't get them for a few weeks if not later. He revealed I had shipped them to his 3rd party "freight forwarder." I was pissed because I clearly stated that intl buyers needed to let me know first for that very reason. I didn't want to wait 3-4 weeks for the money to clear.

Back