• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Imagine......

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
What do you think oakley would be like if all of us forum members were the oakley head team.

+ Pros
1) Profit margins would be consistent with the materials used
2) There would be an owner/collector loyalty program, like a club for Oakley junkies with special offers, discounts, maybe e=early access to new releases for some to help with the marketing
3) We would make specific OEM products available (rubbers, lenses, etc...) and/or license such components from 3rd parties for a fair and reasonable cost. That department would run as a cost center, not a profit center
4) There would be a way for some of the forum sponsors and artists to share their work with the masses (which could help support extended OEM parts and service, expand OCP offerings, and so on)

- Cons
1) The rumor mill and related banter would not be as entertaining
2) O-Matter would not get nearly as much hype as it does today

Anyone else want to add to these?

I will be managing warranty department and making sure items are being sent back to customers instead of getting stolen I mean lost.
Right on O-Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And IF that DOES happen the service will be INSURED for fair market value of the items stolen... uh, lost... not the original retail BS!!!!!!

sell the damn display stands, items to collectors instead of letting the blackmarket take all the profit.

make new frames that has compatible parts (eg, nosebomb, earsocks, icons) with vintage models to justify re-production of such parts.

Back