Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?
Register Today or Login
Discussion in 'Oakley X-Metal Discussion' started by THE X-MAN, 2/10/15.
What do you think oakley would be like if all of us forum members were the oakley head team.
Profit margins would be much lower because true X-metals would still be in production
No shipping to brazil
Nothing would get released because we be fighting and fussing over every single detail all day and nite
we'll be using xmetal alloy in the badman and madman instead of oluminum.
and maybe carbon fiber on the omatter parts
I will be managing warranty department and making sure items are being sent back to customers instead of getting stolen I mean lost.
1) Profit margins would be consistent with the materials used
2) There would be an owner/collector loyalty program, like a club for Oakley junkies with special offers, discounts, maybe e=early access to new releases for some to help with the marketing
3) We would make specific OEM products available (rubbers, lenses, etc...) and/or license such components from 3rd parties for a fair and reasonable cost. That department would run as a cost center, not a profit center
4) There would be a way for some of the forum sponsors and artists to share their work with the masses (which could help support extended OEM parts and service, expand OCP offerings, and so on)
1) The rumor mill and related banter would not be as entertaining
2) O-Matter would not get nearly as much hype as it does today
Anyone else want to add to these?
Right on O-Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And IF that DOES happen the service will be INSURED for fair market value of the items stolen... uh, lost... not the original retail BS!!!!!!
sell the damn display stands, items to collectors instead of letting the blackmarket take all the profit.
make new frames that has compatible parts (eg, nosebomb, earsocks, icons) with vintage models to justify re-production of such parts.
Separate names with a comma.