• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Imdustrial M frame 1.0 vs ballistic m-frame 3.0

Stones2117

I should Work at Oakley
Pennsylvania
I'm wondering if the prizm tr45 lens for the si m-frame 3.0 fits into the original industrial m-frame, the one that looks like a "new" m frame....this way I have different lens options for my work frames like the prizm trail or vr28 lenses.

Yes, the SI M Frame, 2.0 and 3.0 frames should all fit the same lenses.

I'm wondering if the prizm tr45 lens for the si m-frame 3.0 fits into the original industrial m-frame, the one that looks like a "new" m frame....this way I have different lens options for my work frames like the prizm trail or vr28 lenses.
Lenses from 2.0 and 3.0 fit in a Industrial M Frame. You just have the extra hole in the lens for the top clip that gives the 2.0 and 3.0 the extra strength.

Yes, the SI M Frame, 2.0 and 3.0 frames should all fit the same lenses.
Lenses from 2.0 and 3.0 fit in a Industrial M Frame. You just have the extra hole in the lens for the top clip that gives the 2.0 and 3.0 the extra strength.
Ok, thank you fellas I appreciate the help.....and @TheStig , the 1.0 I have has the hole and clip also, I don't know why it's considered an industrial m-frame and not a SI

Ok, thank you fellas I appreciate the help.....and @TheStig , the 1.0 I have has the hole and clip also, I don't know why it's considered an industrial m-frame and not a SI
Not sure what you mean by 1.0 I have a Industrial and a couple a 2.0 with Earsocks.
The Industrial are very close to New M Frame but have markings Z87 and have no hole for the clip.

1663603352795.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back