• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Impact Of Condition On Value (Low End)

Does anyone know what a pair of Ducati Juliets would bring? They are mint, and I have the box and coin. The box shows a little wear.

The Penny pair came in PB0029006. Had the coin and an extra set of nose bits packed in as well. Now the tough part is the frame is loose on one side. Not sure how I should go back at the seller because I do want to keep them, I just don't think the price was as good as it was looking at a 60 dollar tune up.

The Penny pair came in PB0029006. Had the coin and an extra set of nose bits packed in as well. Now the tough part is the frame is loose on one side. Not sure how I should go back at the seller because I do want to keep them, I just don't think the price was as good as it was looking at a 60 dollar tune up.

is it bad? pennys had that issue.. 3/4 of my pairs were slightly looser on one side. request a partial refund if you think you need it, but these things are gettig hard to come by. how muh did you pay?

Not a $60 tune-up as they are not done in the US anymore. I sent a pair to Oakley Aus back in April and am still trying to get them back. The rep that I have been working with has been spotty with correspondence and it has been a difficult experience with the time difference from US EST. I've stuck around late at the office and called but only gotten voicemail. I don't believe that they will accept warranty service from the US anymore so you may have to solicit the assistance of somebody on this board.

Not a $60 tune-up as they are not done in the US anymore. I sent a pair to Oakley Aus back in April and am still trying to get them back. The rep that I have been working with has been spotty with correspondence and it has been a difficult experience with the time difference from US EST. I've stuck around late at the office and called but only gotten voicemail. I don't believe that they will accept warranty service from the US anymore so you may have to solicit the assistance of somebody on this board.

yeah i had to call them, theyre busy alot. try finding the time when they first open - 9am in sydney i believe... thats when the 'manager' for tuneups is in. Ask for the lady called Sharon. if i was there in australia i would help you guys chase this up.. ask some of the aussies on here to help.

oakley australia charges $60AUS for a tuneup if i remember correctly. here in singapore, flex coupler ONLY costs $30 SGD ($26ish USD?). could be an option guys. the turnaround is a tad slow though, and theyre still out of hinge screws now (order placed.. waiting delivery).

BTW rubber kits are $12 for 2 pieces of rubber. basically a pair of earsocks $12, pair of nosebombs $12 etc. hinge screws and orbital screws free. no penny hinge screws though.

Back