• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Impending "woot"

Exr29070

Oakley Beginner
South Texas
Just scored polished Juliet frames with no unobtainium and scratched lenses for $75 on local CL. Pics when deal goes down. Dude doesn't know about xmetals and says they fit him too big and loose now so he's selling them. Not my job to educate...

better be sure to check what he meant by "loose" as if its the nose bridge, that's an additional $70 for tune-up. then its $65 for the lenses. earsocks and nose pads cost $10, but it will come free if it needs a tune-up anyways.

I plan to send in for a tune up and lenses regardless. These are fire lenses but I want ice. So either way I'm planning on the full $130 tune up. Forgot to mention that in original post. Too excited!

Yeah I really only had 3 pairs of must haves... Plasma with emerald and polished with ice Juliet's and xmetal with ruby xs. And the IH Juliet but I doubt I'd go for it unless I got them at or below retail which doesn't seem likely. I was originally happy with the plasma emeralds I had until you guys corrupted me last week when I stumbled onto the forum!

LOL, this forum is notorious for making you want to buy more.

As for the IH, it'll only get harder to find a pair at below retail. It seems the prices for X Metals have been coming up in recent months since the announced discontinuation. I think the IH Juliet was the last new colorway to be released and they stopped making X Metals soon after it released. So if you want those, get them while you can find them for cheap.

Latest Posts

Back