• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Impressive Knockoffs

Idk what you see, but they look pretty damn real to me

Well first off, the etching is not straight and uniform, the nose bridge shows no indication of being separate from the orbitals, and the inner top part of the orbitals look like they loop back around the top of the bridge instead of separating from it.

Well first off, the etching is not straight and uniform, the nose bridge shows no indication of being separate from the orbitals, and the inner top part of the orbitals look like they loop back around the top of the bridge instead of separating from it.

I am glad you guys are here and it is so easy for you all to tell. If I had pick those up and I could have flexed it and seen there was flex between the orbitals and the nose bridge, I would have probaby been sold.

I am glad you guys are here and it is so easy for you all to tell. If I had pick those up and I could have flexed it and seen there was flex between the orbitals and the nose bridge, I would have probaby been sold.

You would have figured it out. It would have been more apparent in person.

I wanna know what they are made of,does anyone have a fake?

There was a thread recently where someone bought a pair mistakenly off Ebay and they asked him to destroy it and he was literally able to rip it apart with his hands. I think it's some type of metal, but it's light and flexible.

Actually the etching is quite bad compared to the factory Oakley etching which is likely laser etched with a very light power that is just enough to get through the colored iridium and explose a smooth iridium or maybe just enough to alter the color. Factory Oakley etching is extremely uniform and the lines are clean and true. (not to mention a proper alignment)

One time I met up with a local Juliet seller and I wore my Juliets just because I was paranoid of a high quality fake but also to shut down any possible argument about a fake esp. when there is no real pair to compare.

Back