• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In Less Than 2 Months..

Michael LaPlante

Oakley Beginner
South Florida
So I joined the forum January 25th of this year. After gaining some knowledge after hours of going through numerous posts I have started my very modest collection. First purchase was a pair of Half X frames from atty_65. I purchased a set of Tungsten polarized lenses to go with them. Next up was a pair of Tio2's from discostu all the way from London. Great set of glasses. Finally, my 3rd and favorite pair so far from Gecko, A pair of XX X-metals with a blue iridium lenses. Just picked up a pair of Emerald Iridiums for my halfs on the bay. turned out guy is local so I may have them for St. Patty's day.

Oh, almost forgot. My first pair about a week prior to the half X purchase was a prescription pair of Carbon Plates from the bay.

Congrats......looks like you haven't fallen as quickly down the rabbit hole as others. ;)
I'm sure that pacing yourself is very good on the wallet and each time you accomplish something you want it's more than satisfying. :)

Back