• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In Memory

M

Mich

Instead of posting separate threads I thought we should have one for losses. Although not a happy topic it is a way to pay tribute to the people we have lost.

Last night Canada lost an incredible rock legend. Gord Downie Canadian frontman for The Tragically Hip died with family at his side at the age of 53 after a long struggle with brain cancer. He was a poet, legend and will be greatly missed. RIP Gord.

In these times we are reminded to Love hard, Laugh often and Forgive quickly. You never know what each day will bring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of posting separate threads I thought we should have one for losses. Although not a happy topic it is a way to pay tribute to the people we have lost.

Last night Canada lost an incredible rock legend. Gord Downie Canadian frontman for The Tragically Hip died with family at his side at the age of 53 after a long struggle with brain cancer. He was a poet, legend and will be greatly missed. RIP Gord.

In these times we are reminded to Love hard, Laugh often and Forgive quickly. You never know what each day will bring.
I had my hands in the river
My feet back up on the banks
Looked up to the lord above and said, hey man thanks

The Tragically Hip is a band that surprisingly never caught on south of the border. I saw them in concert years ago and even caught a show by a cover band called Road Apples. He was a true talent and proud Canadian. R.I.P. Gord :(:drinks:

gord.jpg

We've lost a couple of Good Ones this week.
Doyle Brunson "The Godfather of Poker" and now "Superstar" Billy Graham.
RIP.

Back