• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In Torn Between Crankshaft Vs Fuel Cell

Green13

Oakley Beginner
I am looking for my next purchase so I am in torn between Crankshaft vs Fuel Cell.
I have tried Fuel Cell and suits me very well but unfortunately there isn't exists Crankshaft at the moment here in Athens.
I like better the Crankshaft arms but I am afraid to order it blind so please let me know your thoughts.I have tried Gascan also and don't like it at all...
Thanks in advance.

I have many of both styles here at my store. I can tell you this, if it was up to me I would still buy the Fuel Cell. I like the fit and feel better. I'm saying this as an enthusiast now and not a retailer, the new Crankshaft to me seems very thin (material wise). It makes it flexible and light but just personally it doesn't have that Oakley feel. The fit is good, it's a complete wrap, even more form fitting than the Fuel Cell. But the sides are a drawback for me (the rep said for him too). That little wing thing is kinda different. When I pick up the Crankshaft it just seems .... well I can't say on here. Let's just put it that I would hands down buy the Fuel Cell personally.

Fuel cell all the way. But be warned it is a wicked addiction there are so many cool pairs to get. And hopefully more to come.

Fuel cell all the way. But be warned it is a wicked addiction there are so many cool pairs to get. And hopefully more to come.
I know that,after joined here every day discover new <holy grails> and my taste changes...

Get yourself a troy Lee love/hate or a pow/mia those are my favorite grails