• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Income Tax Return And Government Handouts

Yeah I think if you sat down and really let things sink in a person would snap. This time of the year gets me the worse because of taxes.

I have a job, and we're doing alright. I got a raise for the first time, a little less than 5%. I make an extra $40 per paycheck this year. That number should a couple hundred more.

Nope, higher healthcare, higher income, higher social security, higher FICA, etc. Well over 30% taxation after I did my return. Oh, and my capital gains of $12, so I must be a rich guy, so I owe the government $400 this year since all of my deductions are voided. If I didn't claim that $12 I'd owe $90.

I'm getting pretty damn tired of it. As a single guy making a decent wage I make less than a ****bag deadbeat with 2 kids and no job. I barely make enough to buy Oakleys, and I CERTAINLY don't make enough to buy bullets with the prices the way they are right now.

vyge8u3u.jpg

Just Damn. Why do I work?

Well, the "Obama" phones Surely can't be worth that much. And Bush phones are more appropriate term.

But the resentment is all the same. Damn Damn Damn.

It does suck not being poor.

Check this, my buddy who has the same job title as myself makes the same as I do. I worked my ass off last year and got Tons of OT while he didnt. He left his w-2 on the desk and told me to put it away and I asked him if I could compare. I had over 5k in netpay more than him cause of all the OT. Well under wages we both were the same. The govt f'ed me by taking more medicare and income tax amongst other things. WTF so basically I worked harder and longer and sacrificed my time and health to only get bent over anyways by uncle sam.

Check this, my buddy who has the same job title as myself makes the same as I do. I worked my ass off last year and got Tons of OT while he didnt. He left his w-2 on the desk and told me to put it away and I asked him if I could compare. I had over 5k in netpay more than him cause of all the OT. Well under wages we both were the same. The govt f'ed me by taking more medicare and income tax amongst other things. WTF so basically I worked harder and longer and sacrificed my time and health to only get bent over anyways by uncle sam.
OT is a killer in more ways than one.

Back