• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Incomings : O Matter, X Metal and a display case

Noak

I should Work at Oakley
Singapore
Had a few incomings recently and the o'ddiction is getting worse.

**Updates on page 3**

A 2nd pair of persimmon Scar in pristine condition and for less than 60USD. I just can't bear to let other casual buyers abuse this pair and I felt compelled to take this off the market. ;)
IMG_1879.jpg

A pair of BNIB Antix Sebastian Loeb for <100USD, seldom seen in local market or OF.
IMG_1878.jpg

Valve gen 1 - FMJ Platinum
IMG_1880.jpg

A pair of minty xmetal X-Squared paired with fire iridium polarized. Thanks to @xmetal4eva for the hookup.
IMG_1875.jpg

My first pair of XX and I am absolutely loving it. Wished for more to come.
IMG_1881.jpg

Finally, my first ever Oakley countertop display. The lights aren't working as the ballast and transformers are 120Vac but its 240Vac here. Decided to switch all to LEDs instead and awaiting the shipment. Waiting for some sets of 2.0 display kits too as I am short of stands.
IMG_1883.jpg

Last edited:
Had a few incomings recently and the o'ddiction is getting worse.

A 2nd pair of persimmon Scar in pristine condition and for less than 60USD. I just can't bear to let other casual buyers abuse this pair and I felt compelled to take this off the market. ;)
View attachment 529841

A pair of BNIB Antix Sebastian Loeb for <100USD, seldom seen in local market or OF.
View attachment 529840

Valve gen 1 - FMJ Platinum
View attachment 529842

A pair of minty xmetal X-Squared paired with fire iridium polarized. Thanks to @xmetal4eva for the hookup.
View attachment 529839
My first pair of XX and I am absolutely loving it. Wished for more to come.
View attachment 529843

Finally, my first ever Oakley countertop display. The lights aren't working as the ballast and transformers are 120Vac but its 240Vac here. Decided to switch all to LEDs instead and awaiting the shipment. Waiting for some sets of 2.0 display kits too as I am short of stands.
View attachment 529844

Wow, just awesome!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back