• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Indoor/Low Light Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for shades or just lenses for low light and indoor use. Without tinted lenses my head goes crazy around bright lights. I currently use vr50 and ti clear lenses. I'm looking for more of those same colors or something around similar around the 40%-60% tint level. I like mframes, radarlocks, original twenty's, flaks and original half jackets. I'm open to more models though.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for shades or just lenses for low light and indoor use. Without tinted lenses my head goes crazy around bright lights. I currently use vr50 and ti clear lenses. I'm looking for more of those same colors or something around similar around the 40%-60% tint level. I like mframes, radarlocks, original twenty's, flaks and original half jackets. I'm open to more models though.
Do you suffer from migraines?

Neurologist says it's migraines without the headaches. He went back and forth between that and seizures w/o convulsions before deciding it's migraine related. Bright lights, flashing lights, too much loud music/sounds and a few other things set off the issues.

Username Hidden said:
Neurologist says it's migraines without the headaches. He went back and forth between that and seizures w/o convulsions before deciding it's migraine related. Bright lights, flashing lights, too much loud music/sounds and a few other things set off the issues.

I have that happen too. Bright LEDs or sunlight reflections cause it for me. I get a sort of tunnel vision for about 30 minutes and then a dull headache...drives me nuts.

So, even the clear Ti helps this for you?

I have a brand new set of photochromatic lenses like transition for sale but I don’t think that’s what you’re looking for. Goes clear to black

Username Hidden said:
I have a brand new set of photochromatic lenses like transition for sale but I don’t think that’s what you’re looking for. Goes clear to black

I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately when they go back to clear they don't block out enough light.

No problem. Just wanted to make sure

There's an ebay listing here for a Gen.2 heater lens persimmon & rust...

s-l1600.jpg

Still looking

Username Hidden said:
Ugh I have that too. Sugar and bright lights will trigger it for me.
The snow prizm lens may work

Back