• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy 500 Pit Boss For Sale!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyone still looking for the rare Indy 500 edition Pit Boss, I plan on selling a pair that are brand new and never opened for $1,100 USD plus shipping and insurance. Anyone that is interested private message me and we can work out the details.

Some people reacted to this post.
Please post a price and pictures per forum rules, thanks and good luck with the sale, a super cool pair!

24 hours....

I have a few pics but can't seem to get them to be viewed. All I get is the location of where the pics are in my computer. Will someone be kind enough to help with some instructions to allow them to be viewed by anyone interested?

Username Hidden said:
I have a few pics but can't seem to get them to be viewed. All I get is the location of where the pics are in my computer. Will someone be kind enough to help with some instructions to allow them to be viewed by anyone interested?

Upload the pics to Photobucket (free) and paste the image url here...

Or you can go to your profile and upload them there....

There is a thread on the forum of how to post pictures. Put in the search criteria & it should come up. I think it was qtrain that did it. I also seam to remember Oakley Boss having a how to thread using image shack.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm uploading them soon.

th_DSC02467.jpg
th_DSC02466.jpg
th_DSC02464.jpg

AHHHH finally! Thank you everyone. Now that task is completed I am wanting $1,100 plus shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.

GOOD LUCK - thank you for the pics and the price tag!