• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy MotoGP....

I just firmed up plans to head to Indy this year again for the MotoGP race. Anyone else plan ongoing?

I'm out. Not gonna make it.

I did manage to hang out with Nikki Hayden for a little bit the other day. Hope he has a great season. He really deserves it.

I'm out. Not gonna make it.

I did manage to hang out with Nikki Hayden for a little bit the other day. Hope he has a great season. He really deserves it.

I pull for Hayden every year. Huge fan. There is a lot of time between now and August.....if anything changes...post up. If there is enough interest I will sponsor some sort of forum meet and greet ( dinner and drinks ).

I pull for Hayden every year. Huge fan. There is a lot of time between now and August.....if anything changes...post up. If there is enough interest I will sponsor some sort of forum meet and greet ( dinner and drinks ).

Let ya know but most likely won't be able to mainly from having to hit the Charlotte NHRA event around that time. Can't have too much time away :sad:

Let ya know but most likely won't be able to mainly from having to hit the Charlotte NHRA event around that time. Can't have too much time away :sad:

I hear ya buddy. It is still early and we all know things can change. I would treat you (or any forum member) to a Big Ugly at Bubs if their is interest. I finished a Big Ugly Elk burger in 12 minutes last year.

To be honest, I am just looking to have fun and possibly meet some Forum members!

I hear ya buddy. It is still early and we all know things can change. I would treat you (or any forum member) to a Big Ugly at Bubs if their is interest. I finished a Big Ugly Elk burger in 12 minutes last year.

To be honest, I am just looking to have fun and possibly meet some Forum members!

I'm curious. How big is a Big Ugly Elk burger? :blink:

I definitely hear ya about the hanging and having fun. :thumb:

If I remember correctly....it is 1lb AFTER it is cooked. It is delicious! You can get it in regular ground beef as well.

HOLY COOOOOOW! :blink:

I can't even imagine eating that. You get your picture on the wall like in some of the movies?:smile:

My buddy and his dad are getting suite tickets and pit passes. I'm so jealous. I'm trying to get a few buddies to make the ride down there and get cheap seats for the weekend.

Latest Posts

Back