• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infared/Black Iridium Flak Jacket XLJ, box, vault, extra lenses available

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD :cool:

I am selling my Infared Flak Jacket XLJ with Black Iridium lenses. It is complete with the original box, extra nose pads, microfiber bag, and Flak soft vault with spaces for 2 extra sets of lenses. Condition is 9/10. Price is $75 USD shipped anywhere in Cont. North America, other parts of the world available but will need to get a shipping quote. If you don't like the grey rubbers, I have a new set in black.

I also have 5 other sets of BRAND NEW lenses available; Fire Iridium Polarized (SOLD), Ice Iridium Polarized (SOLD), Prizm Road, Prizm Field, and Prizm Daily.

Ideally, I would like to sell the Flak Jacket frame with the original Black Iridium lenses and 2 extra sets of lenses so I can ship them inside the vault. Lenses are priced at $60 USD/set (MSRP on most is $100 USD).

Thanks for looking.

flak14.jpg
flak12.jpg
flak13.jpg
flak10.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I will consider Fives Squared lenses on trade. Thank you.

I was asked to show the new Ice Iridium Polarized lenses in the Infared frame so here it is:
flakICE.jpg
flakICE3.jpg
flakICE2.jpg

I need that box! Lol

Username Hidden said:
I need that box! Lol
You can have it for $75 USD and I will throw in the Flak Jackets for free :p

I might have someone local interested in the Flaks so can see if he wants the box. If not, I can work something out with you.

That would be aweosme! Thank you!

Flak Jackets and Ice lenses sold. Unfortunately buyer wanted the box @SiRacer420 :(

Username Hidden said:
Flak Jackets and Ice lenses sold. Unfortunately buyer wanted the box @SiRacer420 :(
Balls. Ok thanks lol