• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Ballistic Case

That's what I also want to hear mate, the micro bag.

By the way, do you happen to have x-metal case as well?
It would be great if you have comparison pic between these two.

That's what I also want to hear mate, the micro bag.

By the way, do you happen to have x-metal case as well?
It would be great if you have comparison pic between these two.
I do have both actually. I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have time. Don't want to wake up the wife and son. LOL

The IH case has a wider girth than the X-Metal Vault which is why the IH case has no problems with the XX.

I do have both actually. I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have time. Don't want to wake up the wife and son. LOL

The IH case has a wider girth than the X-Metal Vault which is why the IH case has no problems with the XX.
Greatly appreciated mate. Looking forward to the pic. ;)

Greatly appreciated mate. Looking forward to the pic. ;)
Wait, did you mean the X-Metal Ballistic case or the X-Metal Vault? I got confused. I have both of those either way. I also have the old X-Metal Ballistic Vault with is slightly smaller than the new ones as well.

Wait, did you mean the X-Metal Ballistic case or the X-Metal Vault? I got confused. I have both of those either way. I also have the old X-Metal Ballistic Vault with is slightly smaller than the new ones as well.

What I have is 07-266 X-Metal Vault mate, not the metallic one.

Actually, comparison pic wouldn't help me as much as pic of X-Metal XX inside this IH case though. ;)

that's next on my damn list lol. Now to paint a dog to match and wear it lol