• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero discussion.

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Lets move this so we can have a discussion that isn't clogging up someone's sales thread.

@BigRabbit @Steven Goldberg

My comments in the sales thread are not intended to show any disrespect to any person serving or who has served in the military. I hold the highest respect for anyone willing to put their lives on the line for this country. My comments are about how some forum members get blasted for selling items such as IH products while others get praised for offering great items. And it is not just about the IH logo. Some people get blasted for making unofficial oakley products while others are praised. Maybe everyone creating and re-creating classic oakley should send a donation to JJ since he is the founder of what we all chase. Like I said it seems to depend on who you are. If you have such a problem with someone profiting or benefiting off IH or people who served in the military then you all should have a problem with people benefiting and coming in here and asking people who have access to the SI website to purchase items off of that site as well. This happened fairly recently when a well known forum asked someone to get them an item off the SI website and everyone just posted people who may be able to help get an item from SI. Why should someone not eligible be able to come in and request someone get them SI items while they sit in the safety of their cubical benefiting off military personnel? It's no difference whether it's IH or SI it just comes down to ass kissing.

I have no idea what's going on here, but okay then

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

"Maybe everyone creating and re-creating classic oakley should send a donation to JJ since he is the founder of what we all chase".......

like I said before you obviously don't have a clue what the Infinite Hero Foundation is all about and why it was set up. You are comparing a foundation set up so everything SOLD with the infinite hero LOGO goes to the families of fallen soldiers to the an owner of company where he reaps the profits. So I will say it a little slower. When someone puts a logo of a nonprofit foundation on any item and then turns around and sells the item that persons makes money off the LOGO. Because without that LOGO the item would not be sold at that price....Are you still with me?:confused:...so when someone uses the LOGO to make money..it takes away from what the Infinite Hero Foundation is entirely setup to do, which is generate revenue for families who are struggling financially because of the sacrifice their family member (HERO) has paid for our country. Now please...if the message isn't CLEAR..dont ask me to explain it to you again. Instead look up the infinite hero website and read....You're Welcome...you are now smarter..hopefully...after reading the longest message I have and will write here

Last edited:
“ coming in here and asking people who have access to the SI website to purchase items off of that site as well. This happened fairly recently when a well known forum asked someone to get them an item off the SI website and everyone just posted people who may be able to help get an item from SI”

There is a crystal clear forum rule about not organizing SI buys on here. The terms of service for SI members is also crystal clear about not profiting from or allowing non-members use the privilege of a membership.

SI prices are a good deal cheaper. It used to be even better (Gascans for about $50, etc).

An SI membership is earned. SI stuff is for the military/LEO community, like it or not. Some of the stuff is exclusive - but if you want it you have to earn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back