• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero discussion.

That thread needs equal treatment then. Unfortunately, it is infringement no matter how one slices it.
I just donated $25 for a pair of IH frames I had purchased... @saltparrot did this for a past purchase, as well, so let’s try to make it a practice on the forum. I know I don’t have what it takes to be a soldier, and they and their families need to be taken care of. I will do this any time I buy or sell an IH item.

A72B5813-0A58-4913-93B5-A9FBF8267242.jpeg

The seller said they had them custom made after someone questioned the originality

I was the person to question their origin and if the logo was added or if in fact these were an IH item released by Oakley.

I was told that he had this added to the grips. At which time I took myself out of the market for numerous reasons which have been discussed here.

Just wanted to add in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I did come in and ask for help with SI. As a last resort and as directed by Oakley to find someone with access. Remember its luxottica now not old school Oakley. All I needed was a lense. I offered to pay full price to Oakley. They directed me to get someone to order from SI so whatever. I wasn't trying to abuse the system

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back