• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero event at HQ needs volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakley1975

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Attention all CA people. I was informed that on Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 there will be a huge Infinite Hero event commerating Veterans Day at the HQ in California. It's an all day event needing volunteers all throughout the day. There are different time slots available depending on schedules. Fast Jack will be there with his NHRA Funny Car and so will the Stock Car! Live bands will be playing at night, motorcycle ride in the morning and so much more. Veterans will be flown in from all over. If you're a Veteran who wants to help volunteer or just a supporter or just an Oakley fan, they'll take all the volunteers they can. Contact Brittney at brittneyg@infinitehero.org for more info.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attention all CA people. I was informed that on Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 there will be a huge Infinite Hero event commerating Veterans Day at the HQ in California. It's an all day event needing volunteers all throughout the day. There are different time slots available depending on schedules. Fast Jack will be there with his NHRA Funny Car and so will the Stock Car! Live bands will be playing at night, motorcycle ride in the morning and so much more. Veterans will be flown in from all over. If you're a Veteran who wants to help volunteer or just a supporter or just an Oakley fan, they'll take all the volunteers they can. Contact Brittney at brittneyg@infinitehero.org for more info. View attachment 191899View attachment 191901
I'll be there. At midnight. :twitch:

Attention all CA people. I was informed that on Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 there will be a huge Infinite Hero event commerating Veterans Day at the HQ in California. It's an all day event needing volunteers all throughout the day. There are different time slots available depending on schedules. Fast Jack will be there with his NHRA Funny Car and so will the Stock Car! Live bands will be playing at night, motorcycle ride in the morning and so much more. Veterans will be flown in from all over. If you're a Veteran who wants to help volunteer or just a supporter or just an Oakley fan, they'll take all the volunteers they can. Contact Brittney at brittneyg@infinitehero.org for more info. View attachment 191899View attachment 191901
Britt has longish dark brown hair. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back