• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Frogskins

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
First pic of the Infinite Hero Frogskins. Looks like they'll have a black stem logo a la the 'stealth' Frogskins from OCP.

ctl_imgaspxhtml-1.jpg

wow. i wished they had done more for these. the Carbon colourway made me have very high hopes for them. so basically stealth frogs and violet lenses with etching?

To be honest this is pretty much what the other frames were, so I don't know why people were expecting something different for these. They are just sticking with the style of the entire Infinite Hero line.

To be honest this is pretty much what the other frames were, so I don't know why people were expecting something different for these. They are just sticking with the style of the entire Infinite Hero line.

guess for me, with the term Carbon used as the name of the colourway, was expecting something unique for the frame. maybe it's something you have to see it up close to know abt.

I was expecting something different from this IH series for frogskin as well ...like what Jono mention the term Carbon makes us expect something different.

Yeah a little disappointed even though the stealth frogs are one of my favorites. yeah any news on release date and any news on microfiber bag hoping for something besides the plain pink?

Latest Posts

Back