• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Frogskins

Oakley should be putting the sku's on the frogskins or all their glasses for that matter. Now its going to be impossible to tell the difference from murdered out frogs and the infinite hero....it is no real big deal but ya. Not putting purple on the logo was a mistake in my own opinion.

Oh, right now I can pop my violet lenses in my all black frogs and basically have these,thats just lame.

Pretty sure frogskins that aren't custom all have a SKU.
And I'm pretty positive that these won't in fact be as dark as the first picture indicates. Most likely more in line with the color of the IH Radar.

So its confirm just the stealth black frogs with violet lenses? and a small etching?

if you scroll down on the listing the description says that its ''carbon'', but it looks matte black.

but, oh so not worth the asking price which is going to be more than the standard 80 quid. The least they could have done was having the icon in purple with the violet lenses....

Latest Posts

Back