• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Golf Grips

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

***UPDATED- 8/7/2022- Selling golf grips separately at $18 per grip- which is what I paid at the time of purchase. Or I will sell all 9 for $150. Shipping will be based on location of buyer. Pure Grips golf grips with the Infinite Hero logo on each grip. The grip itself is the “Pure Wrap” (soft tacky grip). I purchased these directly from Pure Grips where money was donated to Infinite Hero at that time. Just been sitting in my tower for a few years, 3 grey, 4 black, 2 white available. Any questions please ask, thanks

IMG_2889.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those are sweet. Nice stuff

are they the same composition except for the color?

if you're meaning the same type of grip, then yes.

Golf grips are like shoes. You need to get the right size or it can be problematic. People with hands smaller or larger than the grips will have a hard time using these. Cool as hell tho.

Username Hidden said:
Golf grips are like shoes. You need to get the right size or it can be problematic. People with hands smaller or larger than the grips will have a hard time using these. Cool as hell tho.
Thanks, these are the standard sized grips (48-53g) of the two options they make. I wear a size large/xl glove and they are great. I have a set of Oakley ones on my irons currently.

These are super cool. Do they have any Oakley insignia other than the IH markings? An “O” or “Oakley” anywhere ? Assume not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they don’t. Couldn’t have both logos put on the grips

Username Hidden said:
No they don’t. Couldn’t have both logos put on the grips

Did you have these made then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep I did