• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Golf Grips

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Are some of the proceeds going to military families.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Are some of the proceeds going to military families.
This happens when is sold from Oakley only. Once passed on from retail it doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Would be interested if you had a few more of this:

15347441811338233718074310233653.jpg

Username Hidden said:
This happens when is sold from Oakley only. Once passed on from retail it doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I understand that but when someone customizes something infinite hero and sells it off it takes away from what infinite hero is all about. This was a foundation to help out military families. You shouldn't make a profit off infinite hero unless you are donating something to the foundation

I would appreciate it if I wasn’t really “badgered” for selling something that is infinite hero related and receiving money from it. So does that mean every person who sells an infinite hero piece on here needs to donate? Or any charity piece or item for that matter? I highly doubt on people’s threads who sell items like that have been asked that question. What I am asking for is what I paid out of pocket for and these were not purchased through infinite hero. Just trying to sell golf grips that won’t be used. Thanks

Last edited:
LMAO like I always say I guess it just depends who you are. I've seen so much custom IH sales on here and I have never seen anyone ask if money was going to military families. There is currently a custom PB1 IH listed and no one asking for them to donate. What a joke.

Username Hidden said:
I would appreciate it if I wasn’t really “badgered” for selling something that is infinite hero related and receiving money from it. So does that mean every person who sells an infinite hero piece on here needs to donate? Or any charity piece or item for that matter? I highly doubt on people’s threads who sell items like that have been asked that question. What I am asking for is what I paid out of pocket for and these were not purchased through infinite hero. Just trying to sell golf grips that won’t be used. Thanks
It's the fact you customized a product with infinite hero logo..when everyone else resells OAKLEY Infinite hero glasses the proceeds from the original sale went to the foundation already.

Username Hidden said:
LMAO like I always say I guess it just depends who you are. I've seen so much custom IH sales on here and I have never seen anyone ask if money was going to military families. There is currently a custom PB1 IH listed and no one asking for them to donate. What a joke.
It's the logo..you obviously dont have a clue what infinite hero foundation is set up for. When you put the logo on a product and sell it for a profit, you take away from the foundation.

I feel like I don’t need to explain myself in why I’m selling something I thought I was going to use and didn’t. I am not the only person who has infinite hero golf grips in this world. Appreciate your two cents on the matter though.