• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero?? Info

RicHockney

Oakley Expert
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but what is the Infinite Hero range/History etc? I’ve seen an incredibly nice pair of IH Juliet’s but they are seriously, seriously expensive!! Any help much appreciated. Thanks

04F13B95-6372-4501-A9A3-2F34FB130C7D.jpeg

I think on @cacatman list of Oakley rarities it had only 800 pairs made but does have some ??? After it.
Yeah, that's the number kicked around. But who really knows.

I would check around to see what the going rate is for these. I think you're getting ripped if you're paying anything over $450 for what you have in the picture (sunglasses and bag only).

Last edited:
Were the gaskets a matching violet color or were they black? It's been hard to tell from photos online. Always wanted an IH but the pricing never worked out. I may create a clone from my 04-153 to see how I like the colorway.

They are a nice pair and definitely a great piece to a collection. They weren't priced more than a standard Juliet and were also available through Oakley SI at a discount. I think the high asking price in the aftermarket comes with the release of these coinciding with the end of the X Metal line and the rarity of colored rubber kits on OEM Juliets (Look at how much the Ichiro kits go for alone). Not to mention Violet Iridium, which people love. The IH line in general is pretty popular.

Back