• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Finally Arrived!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Next time I will pay for next day air!!! But I am glad it finally arrived. I did notice the nose bridge is not as tight as alot of my Juliets are. I compared this new pair to at least 10 pairs of Juliets to see if it was just me or my head shrunk! If anyone else notices that there IH Juliet appears to be loose in the nosebridge area let me know. Maybe its the way the new ones are coming ? I have not bought a "New" Juliet direct from Oakley in a while as I have alot of the combos... I don't feel comfortable with these like this but I know there are a few members here that just received theres. Let me know...

img0588r.jpg

I just bought two pairs from Oakley direct within the last couple weeks: The IH Juliet and a Polished Fire Polarized. Both are looser than my original pair i bought in 2000 and my Ichiro Juliets i bought off CL. I also picked up a Ducati Juliet from the Vault and thought they were kinda loose, but i just thought that was because it was at the vault and maybe it's been through a few hands to try on. I wanna say the newer Juliets seem a bit looser.

In any case, congrats! They are a SWEET pair :smile:

I dont feel as bad now...Whew!!!!!! I was almost ready to send them back. None of my Juliets are like this.

My experience is they are looser the newer they are....soon Oakley will charge $100 for tune ups and make them so you need one every year. Like Juliets though...nice to see a new color combo. Congrats

When I stop to think about it, I have not purchased a pair of Juliets directly from Oakley in a long time. Most of them I have obtained are online from stores, or from vaults, and I would say that they are old stock.